One thing you can not doubt about our hotel is that its location is perfect. We can easily say that we are “a Hotel in Paris Easy Access Public Transport”. Moreover, the simplest and most used transportation by our customers is walking. Indeed, from Jacob Street, you can reach in 5 minutes Louvre Museum, Luxembourg Garden or Notre-Dame Cathedral. In addition, walking is the best way to discover Paris. Take the narrow streets, discover one of the mythical covered passages, a charming and hidden square, or push the door of a mansion and soak up the atmosphere of this small courtyard …
But if time is short, if you come to Hotel des 2 Continents for a business trip and not to visit – it will come later 🙂 – do not worry, we are surrounded by transport! Remember the phrase of the beginning: a Hotel in Paris Easy Access Public Transport.
– Two minutes walk, behind the church, is the station Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Line 4 (metro every two minutes) will take you to train stations : Gare Montparnasse, Gare de l’Est and Gare du Nord. It also goes to Les Halles in the center of the city, the Ile de la Cité, and brings you closer to the Sacré Coeur (Station Barbès-Rochechouart).
– Line 10, Mabillon station on the boulevard Saint-Germain (5 minutes walk), takes you to the train station Gare d’Austerlitz, to the famous Bon Marché, Eiffel Tower, or even to Roland Garros.
– Line 12, 10 minutes walk, transports you to Porte de Versailles, where are the great fairs, to Place de la Concorde or to the Pigalle area (Moulin Rouge).
– Bus 63 is direct to train station Gare de Lyon or to the Trocadéro.
– Bus 95 offers an alternative to the metro to go to Montmartre or train station Gare Montparnasse.
– Bus 87 takes you to the Champ de Mars or Place de la Bastille.
– RER B: from Saint-Michel Notre-Dame station, RER B goes to both airports CDG and Orly (a bus leads you from Anthony to Orly). It also takes you to the Parc des Expositions Villepinte and Le Bourget, for great fairs and events, and to the Stade de France.
– RER C: from Saint-Michel Notre-Dame station, it will take around 35 minutes to go to the great Chateau de Versailles.
This list is not exhaustive but confirms the fact that Hotel des 2 Continents is perfect if you are looking on google: Hotel in Paris Easy Access Public Transport. Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information or to consult the LOCATION page of our website. And to book your hotel in the heart of Paris, just click on this link!